Fractal Hang has produced a lengthy, lengthy, LONG checklist of the changes they made to the Meshify S2 to make the Meshify 2, nonetheless we are able to set you a terrific duration of time and concern. The ultimate technique to like Meshify 2 is to see at the improbable Clarify 7 and then mentally add a Mesh front panel. It sounds straightforward and we ought to utter, the result is improbable.
See the video through our VIMEO Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Iconic angular mesh sort with a fearless, stealth-inspired gorgeous
- Dual-layout sort for more flexible configuration alternate solutions and vastly increased storage functionality
- Mountainous, adaptable interior accommodates ATX/E-ATX motherboards up to 285 mm in width
- Comprises 6 HDD/SSD trays, 2 SSD brackets, and one in model Multibracket for mounting up to 9 drives
- Expandable to 11 trays and 4 SSD brackets with 3 Multibrackets installed within the pause and backside for a max of up to 18 drives in Storage Layout
- Modular chassis sort with detachable prime panel assembly opens up to fully expose the case interior on three aspects
- New front panel sort with hinged detachable mesh and tether-free bezel
- Nylon front filter will be a ways from the mesh to further expand airflow
- Nine 120/140 mm fan mounts with three Dynamic X2 GP-14 followers equipped
- Toughen for radiators up to 360 mm in front, 420 mm up prime, or 280 mm within the toddle
- Integrated Multibracket converts any unused fan build to an HDD, SSD, pump or reservoir mount
- Ventilated PSU veil with two-section detachable quilt and further SSD/multi-bracket mounts
- Bridgeless growth slots accumulate definite obstruction-free connections and enable for a more centred vertical GPU installation through the fresh Flex B-20 PCIe riser (offered individually)
- Two vertical GPU slots for use with the Flex VRC PCIe riser (accessible individually)
- Three front USB ports including one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Style-C
- Extremely-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub with three PWM and 6 3-pin connections logically positioned in-line with cable channels
- Instrument-much less, prime-latching aspect panels offer easy access. Optional screws (concealed under front bezel) stable TG panels for transit and/or deter undesirable elimination
- Easy-to-spruce excessive airflow nylon filters on the front, prime and toddle alongside with rotund PSU protection and helpful front access
- Detachable PSU cable protect and built-in cable guides with Velcro straps simplify cable management
- Motherboard strengthen: E-ATX (max 285mm), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX.
- Expansion slots: 7.
- Integrated followers: 2x 140mm front intake, 1x 140mm rear employ.
- Fan mounts: 3x 120mm/140mm front, 3x 120/140mm roof, 1x 120mm/140mm rear, 2x 120mm/140mm ground.
- Radiator mounts: 280mm/360mm front, 360mm/420mm roof, 120mm rear, 240mm/280mm ground.
- 5.25-plod optical pressure bays: None.
- Inner pressure bays: 11x 2.5-plod/3.5-plod (6 incorporated), 4x 2.5-plod (2 incorporated).
- Dimensions: 474mm H x 542mm D x 240mm W.
We quilt the features of this case in a ultimate amount of detail in our video but one aspect that took us without warning is that our white sample is essentially used Fractal Hang dim and white. The assorted factor that turned into sudden came to mild as we dug into Meshify 2.
The bottom of the case is riveted in blueprint and it is a ways assorted to the bottom of the Clarify 7. Add within the fact that the front I/O panel has additionally changed rather and the result is that you cannot pull the front panel off the Clarify 7 and set up the panel from the Meshify 2. That would possibly presumably presumably be a minor concern for householders of the Clarify 7 who love a alternate to Mesh but it is a ways an even bigger concern for reviewers who imagined they are going to swap panels around and accumulate some again-to-again comparisons.
To construct this case through its cooling paces we would possibly presumably presumably be using a test system consisting of an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Big and an SSD. This plan enables us to originate a immense amount of heat and successfully test the Fractal Hang Meshify 2‘s cooling capabilities.
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X (12 cores/24 threads, 4.0GHz all cores)
- CPU Cooler: Fractal Hang Celsius S36
- Motherboard: ASRock B550 Extreme4
- Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3600MHz
- Graphics card: Gigabyte RTX 2080 Big Gaming OC 8GB
- Vitality present: Seasonic Level of curiosity PX850W Platinum
- SSD: 240GB Toshiba RC100 M.2 NVMe
- OS: Windows 10
Cooling Performance Overview
Fractal Hang Clarify 7 does a perfectly decent job of cooling, nonetheless it is a ways continually streak the emphasis is on low noise ranges, a spruce gorgeous and an much less dear stage of air toddle alongside with the race. By distinction the Meshify 2 is all about cooling and air toddle alongside with the race, and the implications discuss for themselves. When the case interior is decided to the Originate mode you accumulate spruce, unobstructed paths that can bring results for gamers with excessive-live PCs. Absolute self perception it would possibly perhaps well presumably presumably be a assorted fable with the Meshify 2 in Storage mode but that is handiest to be anticipated and doesn’t detract from the purpose that Meshify 2 is terribly impressive.
Reviewing a unsuitable product is rather easy as the reviewer can point to complications, imply fixes and normally earn excited by the perceived foolishness of the designers and developers who accumulate been eager.
By distinction a product equivalent to the Fractal Hang Meshify 2 is terribly dreary to work with as it is a ways basically based on a extraordinarily beautiful case – the Clarify 7 – that has been enhanced to bring improved air toddle alongside with the race. To this point as the followers and gamers are concerned that is a one technique wager where we accomplish a profit and lose nearly nothing.
This results in a scenario where your reviewer flogs alongside, checking features and confirming the claims made by Fractal Hang and we now stay wide awake with a balance sheet that is terribly lopsided. On the negative aspect we accumulate an absence of RGB lighting, a mixed shade plan and a single screw that is awkward to access. Each person is conscious of rotund well that a huge section of the KitGuru audience has shrimp time for RGB in narrate that is more of an observation than a accurate complaint.
On the definite aspect we accumulate the arrangement to set up a huge option of followers and radiators, an absurd option of storage drives and any graphics card we are able to imagine. In addition as, Fractal Hang entails a huge decision of pressure mounts and three 140mm followers so you ought to now not going to ought to get any accessories unless you are building an vulgar PC. If you accumulate are attempting at buying accessories they are accessible, but the designate you are being charged entails a extraordinarily beautiful stage of hardware and accessories.
Fractal Hang has merely finished a extraordinarily beautiful job with Meshify 2.
We don’t but accumulate a get link for the Meshify 2 but the UK MSRP is £128.99 for the tempered glass model (as reviewed).
Discuss on our Facebook internet page HERE.
- Unbelievable air toddle alongside with the race.
- Wonderful arrangement-free sort.
- Enormous strengthen for SSDs and mighty drives.
- You can presumably presumably pack in a huge vary of followers and radiators.
- Entirely filtered.
- Correct designate for money.
- This white case has a dim interior.
- Changing the case to Storage Mode is rather fiddly.
- Eliminating the pressure cage within the bottom of the case would possibly presumably take some work.
KitGuru says: Fractal Hang has improved their sort by leaps and bounds. Meshify 2 is improbable.